Andrea/Duck Dodgers here. I friendly welcome every fan of animation at my blog. The goal is to support the love and rediscovery of Classic Theatrical Cartoons from the Golden Age of Animation, keeping meanwhile an eye on Golden Age "Funny Animals" Comics as well as on modern animated productions! Every SUPPRESSED ethnic caricature to be sometimes presented here is just for HISTORICAL and EDUCATIONAL purpose and NOT to offend anyone. Stay Tooned and Enjoy the place !

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Did you Miss Me?."A Mutt in a Rutt"

The following shots are from a scene missing in many prints of this Famous short.









See ya,
Duck Dodgers

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin W. Martinez said...

I KNEW IT! I JUST KNEW It! HAHAHAHAHA! I KNEW I was right!

[pants, pants, gasp]

Seriously, based on the jumpcut in the most common print I had a hunch that the St. Bernard would pour some whisky from a barrel under his chin into a martini glass, since St. Bernards are almsot always associated with revival-by-alcohol in classic cartoons, and Famous is notorious for doing really really corny gags like this.

Thanks for posting that all the same, Andrea.

9:54 pm

 
Blogger Kevin W. Martinez said...

Oh wait a minute, the St. Bernard is holding a shot glass. My mistake, I thought it was a martini glass.

9:55 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts | Older Posts | Home
 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter