Andrea/Duck Dodgers here. I friendly welcome every fan of animation at my blog. The goal is to support the love and rediscovery of Classic Theatrical Cartoons from the Golden Age of Animation, keeping meanwhile an eye on Golden Age "Funny Animals" Comics as well as on modern animated productions! Every SUPPRESSED ethnic caricature to be sometimes presented here is just for HISTORICAL and EDUCATIONAL purpose and NOT to offend anyone. Stay Tooned and Enjoy the place !

Monday, April 14, 2008

Woody Woodpecker and Friends Classic Cartoon Collection Volume 2

Enjoy several screenshots from the "Woody Woodpecker and Friends Classic Cartoon Collection Volume 2" to be available in stores tomorrow!

















































If you are interested there's my review of the set available on GAC

See ya,
Duck Dodgers

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank goodess that the Beary Family cartoon turned out to be one of the two directed by Disney vertran Jack Hannah instead of the notorious Paul J. Smith. I like Jack's work at Diseny and I hope that film will be decent if not great.

5:29 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your review of VOL.2.
I had been wondering whether or not to shell out the shekels for it, but now I see the light!

6:42 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts | Older Posts | Home
 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter