Andrea/Duck Dodgers here. I friendly welcome every fan of animation at my blog. The goal is to support the love and rediscovery of Classic Theatrical Cartoons from the Golden Age of Animation, keeping meanwhile an eye on Golden Age "Funny Animals" Comics as well as on modern animated productions! Every SUPPRESSED ethnic caricature to be sometimes presented here is just for HISTORICAL and EDUCATIONAL purpose and NOT to offend anyone. Stay Tooned and Enjoy the place !

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Wolfie in "Teacher's Pest"

And now we return to the Golden Age of Animation with another great Wolfie cartoon, "Teacher's Pet". Famous animators did their best with the character of Wolfie, look at the terrific facial expressions and wacky poses!
How I'd love to have logo free copies of these cartoons. I know where they are but "they" don't want to let me have them...sigh!
I suspect that if one day these classic will be restored and released on official DVDs they will never look so good. DVNR is awaiting you know......





























































































Best,
Duck Dodgers

5 Comments:

Blogger Kevin Langley said...

This is one of my all time favorite Famous shorts. Wolfie is hilarious and love the number Junior sings on his way to school. Tom Ford's backgrounds alone make this worth watching.

4:55 pm

 
Blogger Duck Dodgers said...

Exactly.
The backgrounds here are marvellous!

8:45 pm

 
Blogger Michael Jones said...

I'd never seen this one, so I honestly thought that was a donkey and not a wolf. I didn't catch on until 1/4 way through.
Otherwise, lovely (Family Owlbum...love it!)

3:16 am

 
Blogger Duck Dodgers said...

Hi michael,
well, yep, them sure are looong ears....but what a donkey would find of interest in an owl meal?

7:16 am

 
Anonymous Katz_Ownlee said...

We are watching this on DVD. aug 22, 2014

7:27 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts | Older Posts | Home
 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter