Andrea/Duck Dodgers here. I friendly welcome every fan of animation at my blog. The goal is to support the love and rediscovery of Classic Theatrical Cartoons from the Golden Age of Animation, keeping meanwhile an eye on Golden Age "Funny Animals" Comics as well as on modern animated productions! Every SUPPRESSED ethnic caricature to be sometimes presented here is just for HISTORICAL and EDUCATIONAL purpose and NOT to offend anyone. Stay Tooned and Enjoy the place !

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mighty Mouse by Tyer

After that rare story let me now show you Mighty Mouse drawn by the great Jim Tyer.











See Youse,

Andrea

3 Comments:

Blogger ramapith said...

That was among the funniest comics I've *ever* read. And to think it starred Terry characters... oh, the shame of it!

5:47 pm

 
Blogger Kevin W. Martinez said...

I'm impressed by how well Tyer draws this comic, Andrea. I didn't doubt his artistic abilities before, but now I'm a real believer.

7:24 pm

 
Blogger Duck Dodgers said...

Really, David?

I like it too (well, there's must be a reason if I've posted it). Not that much, but I like it.
Tyer made some real funny stories with Mighty Mouse and Heckle and Jeckle.

10:21 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts | Older Posts | Home
 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter