Andrea/Duck Dodgers here. I friendly welcome every fan of animation at my blog. The goal is to support the love and rediscovery of Classic Theatrical Cartoons from the Golden Age of Animation, keeping meanwhile an eye on Golden Age "Funny Animals" Comics as well as on modern animated productions! Every SUPPRESSED ethnic caricature to be sometimes presented here is just for HISTORICAL and EDUCATIONAL purpose and NOT to offend anyone. Stay Tooned and Enjoy the place !

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

" Pardon Us " ( Nope ! It's not a thread about a Laurel and Hardy movie )

Please do forgive both me and mmm...donuts for the lack of updates of the last month .
Two weeks or so and you'll soon find a plethora of interesting threads , reviews and screenshots for dvd and rare cartoons .
Just be patient....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only for community classiccartoons.blogspot.com! HOT! Out of stock
1.US Doctors & Pharmacy. Great Service and Prices. VISA-AMX-DISCOVER-COD-Mastercard FREE FEDEX SHIPPING! SATURDAY DELIVERY(where available)orders in by 3pm ship same day
2.Cheap Phentermine only here

11:31 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi.

Nice site design. Okay, I need your advice.
So, I wanna make online-shop, and I am looking for site template.
Can you advice some online catalog or other resource where I can find many site templates?

It would be better if it will be free:)
I think many of us have personal sites, do you design it yourself?

Thanks a lot, Bill.

7:44 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me link to SEO software (promotion, advertisement, etc.). I'm need it to promote my new e-shop.
Thanks.

12:12 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts | Older Posts | Home
 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter