Andrea/Duck Dodgers here. I friendly welcome every fan of animation at my blog. The goal is to support the love and rediscovery of Classic Theatrical Cartoons from the Golden Age of Animation, keeping meanwhile an eye on Golden Age "Funny Animals" Comics as well as on modern animated productions! Every SUPPRESSED ethnic caricature to be sometimes presented here is just for HISTORICAL and EDUCATIONAL purpose and NOT to offend anyone. Stay Tooned and Enjoy the place !

Friday, October 03, 2008

Big Bad Week- Act VI

This is another one I have always liked. When I was a child I couldn't believe Zeke's reaction when his son told him that he returned a lost wallet.
How can't you like Turner's graphic style? Just look, for example, at Zeke's avid look in the first page when he'd want the wallet from Li'l Bad Wolf.








Best,

Andrea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts | Older Posts | Home
 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter