Andrea/Duck Dodgers here. I friendly welcome every fan of animation at my blog. The goal is to support the love and rediscovery of Classic Theatrical Cartoons from the Golden Age of Animation, keeping meanwhile an eye on Golden Age "Funny Animals" Comics as well as on modern animated productions! Every SUPPRESSED ethnic caricature to be sometimes presented here is just for HISTORICAL and EDUCATIONAL purpose and NOT to offend anyone. Stay Tooned and Enjoy the place !

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Mice Week-Part V

Maniacs will appreciate the addition of Daisy Duck wearing a french maid suit in this one. Normal people maybe will just like the story.









See Ya,

Andrea

2 Comments:

Blogger Denise Wong said...

hi there, so glad to found this blog of yours. I love cartoons especially Walt Disney, and am a self-taught illustrator. Do check out my blog ya. Your blog is very helpful and interesting!!! :)

Denise Wong
http://denise-art.blogspot.com/

7:31 am

 
Blogger Filipe G said...

Nice blog you have here. I also love cartoons and have been making some of my own in my free time (just sketchy ones)...
Keep it up!

Filipe G

http://rookiecartoon.blogspot.com/

12:30 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts | Older Posts | Home
 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter