Andrea/Duck Dodgers here. I friendly welcome every fan of animation at my blog. The goal is to support the love and rediscovery of Classic Theatrical Cartoons from the Golden Age of Animation, keeping meanwhile an eye on Golden Age "Funny Animals" Comics as well as on modern animated productions! Every SUPPRESSED ethnic caricature to be sometimes presented here is just for HISTORICAL and EDUCATIONAL purpose and NOT to offend anyone. Stay Tooned and Enjoy the place !

Saturday, November 29, 2008

"I'll murder him for killing himself this way"

Here's another ultra-rare story starring the Famous' short-lived pairing of Hector and Herman.
So far I miss issues 14 and 16 of "Animal Comics".
Hope Frank or Thad can be of help!
Meanwhile, enjoy this forgotten gem!










See ya around,

Andrea

1 Comments:

Blogger Shade said...

I enjoyed this story for I like the Hector and Herman cartoons. I notice Hector's Amazonian wife is called "Bertha" here. In the cartoons, Hector calls her "Chicken Pie." There's more emphasis here on verbal than physical humor, but,of course, the notorious Famous Studios violence is still present. Like the panel in which Bertha treats Hector's head like a punching bag.

6:44 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts | Older Posts | Home
 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter