Andrea/Duck Dodgers here. I friendly welcome every fan of animation at my blog. The goal is to support the love and rediscovery of Classic Theatrical Cartoons from the Golden Age of Animation, keeping meanwhile an eye on Golden Age "Funny Animals" Comics as well as on modern animated productions! Every SUPPRESSED ethnic caricature to be sometimes presented here is just for HISTORICAL and EDUCATIONAL purpose and NOT to offend anyone. Stay Tooned and Enjoy the place !

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Shots from Popeye Volume 2

Enjoy screenshots from "Popeye the Sailor Volume Two"!!


















































See Youse,

Andrea

5 Comments:

Blogger Gailavon said...

These were pretty cool to see again.

I do not remember the ones in color and most of the black and white one I could tell you the story.

Thanks

12:34 am

 
Blogger Andrea Leggeri said...

Davvero straordinari questi screenshot!!! Come fai a farli così nitidi? Usi un programma in particolare?

12:00 pm

 
Blogger J. J. Hunsecker said...

I just recently got the set and it looks great! No DVNR, either.

6:44 am

 
Blogger Duck Dodgers said...

Andrea,
I use PowerDVD.

2:11 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just downloaded a 30-day trial version of a screen-capture program called "SnagIt". It was pretty easy to figure out how to do frame-grabs direct from the screen and then save them to my hard-drive.

I spent 4 hours yesterday doing frame-grabs from Popeye, Vol. 2 for a review I had posted earlier.

I tried to make sure I didn't duplicate any of the frame-grabs you did here, Andrea, with one exception... that one shot of Bluto in the hammock surrounded by lovely native girls was too good to pass up, so I grabbed the same shot from my own DVD copy.

I hope you don't mind... then again, they say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

BTW, are these straight frame-grabs or did you touch them up just a little? When I did mine, I had to reduce their size by 25% so that they would meet the posting guidelines at my Forum (250 KB maximum size).

6:35 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts | Older Posts | Home
 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter