Andrea/Duck Dodgers here. I friendly welcome every fan of animation at my blog. The goal is to support the love and rediscovery of Classic Theatrical Cartoons from the Golden Age of Animation, keeping meanwhile an eye on Golden Age "Funny Animals" Comics as well as on modern animated productions! Every SUPPRESSED ethnic caricature to be sometimes presented here is just for HISTORICAL and EDUCATIONAL purpose and NOT to offend anyone. Stay Tooned and Enjoy the place !

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Chilly Willy strikes again!

The very gag that "killed them all in Naples" and got the greatest reaction in one of my screenings!



Well, I'll be seein' ya,
Duck Dodgers

5 Comments:

Blogger Dave Mackey said...

Andrea, not only is that a fantastic scene, but I love that pose of the dog at the end after he's been bashed with the clarinet.

1:14 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry if this is alittle OT but, I Was thinking if you can post a couple or rarely seen noveltoons here are some suggestions

1.Flip Flap
2.The Little Cutup
3.The Wee Men
4.Spree For All
3.Cat O' Nine Ails
4.When .G.I. Johnny Comes Marching home

just please, I know your a big fan of Noveltoons so, Try to post these!

1:54 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, yes! One of my fave scenes out of the whole cartoon. I never knew it "killed them in Naples" - but at least they'd die laughing! XD

12:07 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh! I'm not surprised that it was so popular-it's hysterical!

12:00 am

 
Blogger Hammerson said...

>> sorry if this is alittle OT but, I Was thinking if you can post a couple or rarely seen noveltoons here are some suggestions <<

I have an excellent print of "The Little Cutup", and possibly a good one of "The Wee Men", so I can post the screenshots from these two cartoons, probably next week.

11:43 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts | Older Posts | Home
 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter