Andrea/Duck Dodgers here. I friendly welcome every fan of animation at my blog. The goal is to support the love and rediscovery of Classic Theatrical Cartoons from the Golden Age of Animation, keeping meanwhile an eye on Golden Age "Funny Animals" Comics as well as on modern animated productions! Every SUPPRESSED ethnic caricature to be sometimes presented here is just for HISTORICAL and EDUCATIONAL purpose and NOT to offend anyone. Stay Tooned and Enjoy the place !

Sunday, December 18, 2005

" Naked Beach Frenzy "

Here are some examples of what we'll be able to see when the " Ren and Stimpy Adult Party Cartoons " dvd will be finally released .
These screnshots come from my copy of " Naked Beach Frenzy " ( John Kricfalusi himself gave to some of us MOTLOS members limited copies of this episode and of " Stimpy's Pregnant " ) .































Yours Truly ,

Duck Dodgers

Blog Founder and Administrator

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Pics! that blonde girl looks cool.

9:20 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can understand why people are upset about these new cartoons from John K. (some of the owners of the GAC website for example). Can you tell me the plot for both these episodes?

9:02 pm

 
Blogger Duck Dodgers said...

Sure .
In " Altruists " , Ren and stimpy do their best to help building an house for a lady and their headless ( ! ) son .

In " Naked Beach Frenzy " , they are at the sea , where a number of gags including gorgeous girls are included . Among the gags , Ren simulate a near death experience to be saved by the female baywatches but happened to be rescued by an hairy male one .

8:13 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks. Keep up the good work on this blog.

2:52 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is exactly what I needed to see in these summer months. I am feeling real bad now. ;)

9:45 pm

 
Blogger Yeldarb86 said...

I've been wanting to see Naked Beach Frenzy for the past two years.

I wasn't big on Adult Party, but I still hate Spike TV for delaying the show for a year and a half then cancelling it.

Morons.

4:03 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno. I prefer cute sexy over trashy sexy. I'll take So White and Betty Boop over this crap any day. I was curious to see this though and it does look like a funny cartoon. I love Ren & Stimpy.

6:30 pm

 
Blogger Stylish Sports Bikes said...

I saw your site that is full of sexy content and has sexy naked cartoons, hentai anime and animated toons. And many more things to watch related to animated videos with lots of fun and enjoy.

10:32 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts | Older Posts | Home
 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter