Andrea/Duck Dodgers here. I friendly welcome every fan of animation at my blog. The goal is to support the love and rediscovery of Classic Theatrical Cartoons from the Golden Age of Animation, keeping meanwhile an eye on Golden Age "Funny Animals" Comics as well as on modern animated productions! Every SUPPRESSED ethnic caricature to be sometimes presented here is just for HISTORICAL and EDUCATIONAL purpose and NOT to offend anyone. Stay Tooned and Enjoy the place !

Monday, May 08, 2006

Thanks !

In a man' life, it comes the day when you have to thank someone.
And it's today!
I want to give a special thanks to my friend Jerry Beck, one of the greatest animation historians ever been...Without him this blog simply would not be the same.

I also want to thank John K, another one of my heroes. He frequently linked to my blog and he spent nice words about me and my work.

Then, I want to thank you all the frequent (and the occasional) readers of this blog.
I hope you'll like my posts as well as mmm...donut's.

Yours Truly,

Duck Dodgers

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Dodgers. I really like this blog.

8:59 pm

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Mille grazia.

Wonderful blog sir.

4:02 pm

 
Blogger Hepzibah The Watchman said...

If you like old time cartoons, check our the Baker Cartoon Museum in Cheshire CT http://www.barkermuseum.com/page.asp?PGNM=151

4:29 pm

 
Blogger Mark Keefer said...

Hello Dodgers. I work at WB Animation. I 'm supervising the audio restoration of the LT Golden Collections. I'm about 1 month away from finishing my work on Vol 4, which comes out this November.

I noticed your stills from Draftee Daffy. I had to create an M&E track for that one (for Vol 3), because it didn't exist. That is a great cartoon.

I just happened upon your blog and am happy I did. Best to you, and keep up the good work!

Mark

8:21 pm

 
Blogger vanessa said...

Nice job.

8:51 pm

 
Blogger The Lone BeaderĀ® said...

Hey Duck Dodgers! I really love your blog & saved it in my Favorites. I really need to spend an entire nite viewing these wonderful cartoons. Thanks so much for sharing:)

11:02 pm

 
Blogger Duck Dodgers said...

Mark,
it is an honor to have you here.

are you allowed to tell us a bit about the new fourth volume of LTS?

6:06 am

 
Blogger harrahs80 said...

hey man cool i love cartoons

12:51 pm

 
Blogger Mark Keefer said...

Hi Dodgers,

All I'm really allowed to say about it at this point is that I think it's a really well-rounded collection, and it has made me laugh out loud A LOT while working on it. You will love it.

Sorry I can't say more, but Warner Home Video would probably have a fit if I gave too much away. Jerry Beck might have more tidbits on his site for you.

Best to you and your site! It's wonderful to see so many people still so excited about classic animation!

Take care,
Mark

PS: I also have worked on many of the current WB Animation TV releases (including the series "Duck Dodgers" for Cartoon Network - one of my favorites). It's great to work on cartoons for a living!

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1440663/

5:32 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep on doing this great work!!!!
If you like newspaper cartoons(an can understand a little portuguese):
http://www.moconautas.com/index.php/category/hans-grotz/

6:25 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts | Older Posts | Home
 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter