Andrea/Duck Dodgers here. I friendly welcome every fan of animation at my blog. The goal is to support the love and rediscovery of Classic Theatrical Cartoons from the Golden Age of Animation, keeping meanwhile an eye on Golden Age "Funny Animals" Comics as well as on modern animated productions! Every SUPPRESSED ethnic caricature to be sometimes presented here is just for HISTORICAL and EDUCATIONAL purpose and NOT to offend anyone. Stay Tooned and Enjoy the place !

Friday, June 16, 2006

I'll be "Famous" on the screen :" Little Red School Mouse"

The majority of the copies of this cartoons are horrible.

Look at these screenshots, another world!
























Yours Truly,

Duck Dodgers

7 Comments:

Blogger Kevin W. Martinez said...

Hello, Andrea.

Leviathan, again.

Up until a few minutes ago, the only exposure i had to this cartoon was the ubiqutous lback-and-white NTA copy. Your screens of the cartoon blew me away once more. I hope to hear more from you soon

- Your pal, Leviathan

(What is the 5 in the upper right hand corner of both this cartoon and saved by the bell

1:07 pm

 
Blogger Duck Dodgers said...

Both cartoons aired on a French channel.
That "5" is the logo of the TV station.

1:13 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are these versions in English or dubbed in French? I have French dubbed versions? Thanks for posting this stuff! More please!

6:53 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Er...I hit "send" a little too soon. I meant to say I have French dubbed versions of "No Mutton Fer Nothin" and "Campus Capers" that I think also originated from this French network.

6:54 pm

 
Blogger Duck Dodgers said...

Yes, my prints are in French too!

How good are your prints of "Much Ado" and "Campus Capers" ?

8:56 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Andrea,
The French copy of "Mutton" looks excellent (especially compared to the pink faded NTA version that is floating around on PD DVDs these days), and it has its original Paramount titles (it has the version of the Paramount closing title card with the red sky that was also used on some Popeye cartoons like "She-Sick Sailors"). Now that I think of it, I don't think my copy of "Campus Capers" came from the French network. I'll have to double-check (if I can ever find it!)

7:47 am

 
Blogger Duck Dodgers said...

Uhm...let's see if I can be of help!

10:22 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts | Older Posts | Home
 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter