Andrea/Duck Dodgers here. I friendly welcome every fan of animation at my blog. The goal is to support the love and rediscovery of Classic Theatrical Cartoons from the Golden Age of Animation, keeping meanwhile an eye on Golden Age "Funny Animals" Comics as well as on modern animated productions! Every SUPPRESSED ethnic caricature to be sometimes presented here is just for HISTORICAL and EDUCATIONAL purpose and NOT to offend anyone. Stay Tooned and Enjoy the place !

Saturday, January 05, 2008

We're Not Dead Yet!

Happy New Year to all the friends and visitors of Classic Cartoons blog!










This post is just a little reminder that we're still alive. Some people were really worried about the status of this blog, after a full month passed without any updates. Well, we enjoyed little bit of social life lately... perhaps little bit too much ;-)




Yes, we're notorious party animals. But enough is enough, somebody had to rudely interrupt us, and remind us of our responsibilities...






And if that ain't the truth...






OK, it wasn't really like that. The truth is, all three of us were preoccupied by various professional and personal obligations and problems during the last 5 weeks, and we were unable to continue with our posts. But now we're back... at least I'm back, and my colleagues Duck Dodgers and mmm...Donuts will join me soon.
Expect the next real update on Monday.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks For Finallly Coming Back. for a second their , I thought one of you guys was gonna stop posting stuff on your blog. believe me, your blog isn't that bad, Ive seen worse

7:25 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! There are three people that post to this blog?

8:00 am

 
Blogger Duck Dodgers said...

Yep,
we are 3 of us. I created the blog one-two years ago and then mmm...donuts and Hammerson joined me.
My intent was to make at least an update per week, but study, social life and related stuff made this impossible, at least in the last months.
Hope to find a bit of free time soon.

3:46 pm

 
Blogger mmm...donuts said...

Yeah, same for me...It's been a loooong time since I haven't been posting any updates around here, but I never seem to have enough time! Heck, I miss the days I was younger...

7:31 pm

 
Blogger Duck Dodgers said...

Poor you>_<

7:53 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take a close look at the backgrounds in LITTLE RED WALKING HOOD. They were all done with colored pencil. This is the only time, I believe, this was done.

9:56 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts | Older Posts | Home
 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter