Andrea/Duck Dodgers here. I friendly welcome every fan of animation at my blog. The goal is to support the love and rediscovery of Classic Theatrical Cartoons from the Golden Age of Animation, keeping meanwhile an eye on Golden Age "Funny Animals" Comics as well as on modern animated productions! Every SUPPRESSED ethnic caricature to be sometimes presented here is just for HISTORICAL and EDUCATIONAL purpose and NOT to offend anyone. Stay Tooned and Enjoy the place !

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Be vewy, vewy quiet, I'm hunting....bears!

Prepare to witness to an historical meeting between Elmer Fudd and Henry Bear (and family)!









See Youse,

Andrea

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great story! What comic is this from?

12:52 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am trying to find a classic cartoon that was on the old VHS tapes back in the 80's. It is of an alien that comes to earth and lives with a guy, and some of the antics he gets into are, he makes dough rise to fast filling the house, and he moves water from the neighbors pool. I know this sound vauge, but if you have any idea as to what I am talking about, it would be greatly appreciated.

3:36 pm

 
Blogger Gilly04 said...

I have a question about an old cartoon. It was on the classic cartoon VHS tapes back in the 80's. It was about a little alien the came to earth to live with a man, and some of the antics he got into were...He made the dough rise quickly and to much and it filled the house. and he move the water from the neighbors pool. I know this dosn't give much to go on, but if anyone remembers it, please let me know, I have been dying to find this cartoon again.

5:40 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am looking for an oldie...bears that are charged with cleaning up yellowstone (NOT Yogi Bear) before they are allowed food. There is one bear that continuously tries to hide his trash in giesers, which continuously erupt before he can eat. But there is a charming little song and dance that the bears do while they are cleaning up: "pick it up, put in the bag, boom-boom" and they hit their great big butts together in rhythm at the "boom-boom" part. I have tried to connect with people about this classic toon, but the only peeps that are familiar with it are my family members...whom I want to buy this classic for during the holidays!

hopeful-
brboz@hotmail.com

2:22 pm

 
Blogger Duck Dodgers said...

The cartoon you are looking for is available on "Disney Rarities", a Disney Treasure dvd.
You'll find several favorites in it.

8:44 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts | Older Posts | Home
 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter