Andrea/Duck Dodgers here. I friendly welcome every fan of animation at my blog. The goal is to support the love and rediscovery of Classic Theatrical Cartoons from the Golden Age of Animation, keeping meanwhile an eye on Golden Age "Funny Animals" Comics as well as on modern animated productions! Every SUPPRESSED ethnic caricature to be sometimes presented here is just for HISTORICAL and EDUCATIONAL purpose and NOT to offend anyone. Stay Tooned and Enjoy the place !

Sunday, June 11, 2006

I'll be "Famous" on the screen : "Saved by the Bell"

Following the success of yesterday's post, here you have the whole cartoon trough highlighting screenshots.
It's Herman VS the "Naughty But Mice"'s feline Round 2, and it's one of "Cousin Hoiman"'s best shorts ever!






















































The terrific ending on yesterday's post!


Proudly Delivered
by
Duck Dodgers

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are some cool pics.

Hey, I have a question. I've been a lurker at Gac Forums for some time. I think awhile back you said something about posting pics from "The Little Match Girl", but after some pics were posted at Animation Forums, you must have decided not to. Thing is, I was hoping you would have posted pics of the cartoon, because I noticed you usually try posting pics from every scene, capturing ever incident and moment. The pics at AF don't really do that.

Thanks.

7:09 pm

 
Blogger Duck Dodgers said...

I'll love to, but I'm simply too busy.
If you have seen, I did not update my loved blog for a month or so.

Anyway, my future posts should be about some superior copies of ultra-rare cartoons.

You will see.

7:43 pm

 
Blogger Kevin W. Martinez said...

Hello, Andrea.

Once Again, this is Leviathan from the GAC Forums. I'm sorry that i haven't commented on your posts more.

I've never seen this cartoon period, let alone any TV prints, so i can't comment on the cartoon itself, but the pictures looks stunning, a feast for the eyesa (and the ending with Herman walking past the Paramount logo was a creative touch on part of the Famous people). I only wish I had as much access to these great classic cartoons as you and Thad do.

Keep up the good work, Andrea

1:44 am

 
Blogger Duck Dodgers said...

Thank you all!

10:16 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts | Older Posts | Home
 
Free Web Counter
hit Counter